CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Excuses

I am the QUEEN of them! How many reasons do I have for why I didn't do the right thing, even why I'm not GOING to? More than I wish to count. But as I'm viewing myself realistically in this moment, I have to admit that it's time to do an inventory. In my employ I have far too many fallback reasons and not enough drive to do the right thing FIRST! In my highly creative and sometime out-of-touch outlook, it is soooo very good to remember that order is a blessing, that it is essential-that it is often the key to combating future heartache! I love that God has given me life. Yet I forget that with that, comes the responsibility to live it to the fullest-to conduct myself purposefully and strategically, not simply to drift along seeking out that which brings joy or "good feelings". I can think of a dozen bible verses that speak directly to this issue. I believe in my life, it's time to switch gears- to truly ask God what He would have me do with my life, instead of thinking up my own "good ideas". I LOVE spontanaeity, I love unexpected surprises, and those things can be great. Sometimes? Fine. All the time? Chaos! Anyone else been feeling this way? Drop me a line!

0 commentos: